전체 페이지뷰

2012년 1월 2일 월요일

My favorite movie



 My favorite movie is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It is about a boy wizard, Harry who enjoys a terrible life  with his aunt and uncle. One day, He goes to Hogwarts school. There, he meets his friends, Ron and Hermione. In the fourth movie, Voldemort, the killer of Harry's parents returns. Also, Harry is a member of the triwizard competition, accepted by the Goblet of Fire, by a trick of a person who wants to do him harm. As he solves all of the tasks given, Harry's skills begins to grow. 
 This is my favorite movie because it is very exciting, and filled with things that can't happen in real life, such as magic or spells. I loved the part where Harry gets the golden egg from the dragon, and where he goes to save Ron from under the lake. I think that unlike some movies which was a book, the movie is very well-made. It has all of the important informations and scenes included. This is probably a reason why most people adores the Harry Potter movie.
 For people who love fantasy and fiction, I think that Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire is a great movie to watch.

댓글 1개:

  1. Good writing! I'm happy to see a student who take time to write carefully and correctly.

    I agree about the movies. I didn't like the Narnia films compared to the books. Have you read those books?

    My only problem with Harry Potter is Ron. I find him a little bit annoying.

    답글삭제